martedì 23 aprile 2013

BONJOUR, A BEAUTIFUL DAY!


hello
Good morning, I sit next to, thank you.
Truly a beautiful day,
especially if I look at
smile to the rays of the morning
that seem to have an impact radiant
on you,
illuminates the face of the
a thousand shades.
Excuse me if I would,
you are a woman of immense beauty,
will be out of your aura around
that makes you look divine,
but I remain stunned
from your eyes and
Your eyes blue sky
with shades of green.
I see a wild
yet quiet and peaceful
as the waters of a stream
in the spring.
Reminds me of a nature
where can I abandon
its thousand sensations.
Do not be ashamed,
not blush,
but I only tighten
hand and remember this
lovely time
as you are beautiful you
my eyes.
Wait a moment:
you can stay in my mind only one
moment and color me
this day
wish changing colors
as has not happened for years.
I want to thank you and then I leave
in saying that I have observed
so many beautiful things
but you make me miss
really breath in only
meet your sweet eyes.

Marco Samaritani Comacchio '85

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento